Pinterest Princess

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 21-Worlds best chicken...

World's best chicken...or so said the pin. I wouldn't say it was the best chicken I have ever had but it was good and I will be making it again. Whenever I see a pin that says "best" I have to try it and see if it lives up to it's title, and usually it doesn't. Oh well... It was good though and I was a little leery about trying it because I am not a fan of mustard and neither is Jonathan, but it really didn't have a mustardy taste. Thankfully this recipe is pretty easy, and like I said it was good and the chicken was good and moist. My only suggestion is to salt it really well because ours needed a little extra salt once we began to eat it.

Rave Reviews:
Jordyn, who tried it before we even sat down to eat, said, "Mommy this cut up chicken is really good!"
Jonathan, with suprise in his voice (he was expecting to hate it since it was made with mustard), "It's pretty good."


"The World’s Best Chicken"
(I think I would rather call it Mustard Syrup Chicken)



1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup syrup
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Salt & Pepper

Turn oven on to 450 degrees
Mix together the mustard, syrup, and red wine vinegar
Place the chicken breast in a glass baking dish and generously sprinkle with salt and a little pepper
Pour liquid mixture all over the chicken breast
Place in the oven and cook for 40-50 minutes or until internal temperature is 165 and juices run clear

Original recipe from Rachel Schultz



1 comment:

  1. I had broccoli for dinner too! The chicken sounds really good to me. And I like mustard (specifically the plain kind though, not usually Dijon/spicy kind). But I would try making it!

    ReplyDelete