Pinterest Princess

Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 11- Pictures and More Clean Showers


As you all know I have been reorganizing my bookshelves. Today I worked on another shelf, Jonathan and I had set it up a few days ago but didn't get the pictures up on the wall. I had seen a way to put pictures up on the wall easily. You put a dab of toothpaste on the back of the frame where the nail will be and press it against the wall, that way you will know exactly where to put the nail so your picture will be in the exact right place. This was a HUGE help!! When we have hung pictures up in the past I think we poked 50 holes in the wall before it was in the perfect place.
toothpaste on the wire of the frame

toothpaste dot...right where the nail goes

the finished product...two very straight in line pictures
The other day I found the miracle shower cleaner. So when I saw that I could make it a daily cleaner I had to do it. You use the same mixture of half vinegar half dawn and put it in kitchen wand (not sure if that is what it's called but that's my name for it). Having it in this handy wand allows you to scrub down the tub each day quickly while you are taking a shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment