Pinterest Princess

Monday, July 9, 2012

My Guinea Pigs

In doing this 365 challenge I have to have someone to try out all my crafts, recipes, and ideas on...so these are my guinea pigs

This is my husband Jonathan and I. Jonathan and I have been married about 5 years now; our anniversary is right around the corner in August. Jonathan is a police officer on the DUI task force in the county where we live. He is also a Sergeant in the Marine Corps reserve. Although he thinks I have a pinterest addiction he likes just about all the recipes I have tried and he has liked all the cute gifts I have made  for him. 

This is my daughter Jordyn. She is 4 and as you can see she is very girly. She loves to play dress up and be a princess. Jordyn enjoys helping with all the crafts I find on pinterest, some days she even asks me to find her a craft on the site so she can craft with me.

This is James he is 18 months old. James has Down's Syndrome, so some of the things I find for James are sensory activities and therapies to help him develop cognitively and physically. He is currently doing really well, and he just started crawling so he is always on the move which is lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. James is precious. He looks like such a happy baby. I'm glad that he's going we'll.

    ReplyDelete