Pinterest Princess

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 6- Silly Sunday


I haven't been doing too much the past few days thanks to my two sick kids. I am pretty sure I got less sleep last night than I did when James was a baby, but that's the fun of having kids right?! So for today's pinterest fun I thought I would share some of the funny things I have found...I hope you enjoy these and think they are funny too :)so true...
Jonathan thinks this is how I am, all day on Pinterest...but I do cook the nutritious meals on a regular basis

so true
I should remember this line

funniest bar stools ever.
These are bar stools...too funny
"This made me laugh. A lot. Still laughing”
Wouldn't that be nice...



lol...kinda true!
I think this every time people come over...is that bad?!
I can't believe my dad didn't do this when I got my car
One day I am sure Jonathan will do this in our car...ha ha ha
And I am about to be on vacation without kids....Ahhhh
This is so true            



No comments:

Post a Comment